RFI™ Investigator Research
This site presents research and case studies that were conducted with the aid of Resonant Field Imaging™. All documents are in PDF format except where indicated.
- Role of Affect and Cognition in Consumer Brand Relationship: Exploring Gender Differences, Sahay, Arvind et. al. Journal of Indian Business Research, August 2011.
- Study of Hyperactivity and Attention Deficit Using Energy Systems, Sweeney, Alan and Goble, Mark. Wholistic Healing Publications, May 2006.
- The Effects of Relaxation as Measured by Resonant Field Imaging™ and Heart Rate Variability, Jane Oelke, Ph.D., USA, for completion of the Professional Development Series in Energy Medicine.
- Activating the Recovery Stage in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Heather Carlini, CMH, Canada, for completion of the Professional Development Series in Energy Medicine.
- RFI™ Case Studies, Various Licensed RFI™ Investigators.
- Research into Energy Therapy Using RFI™, Irene Kormoci, Australia.
- Example RFI™ Measurements Before and After EMF Therapy, Irene Kormoci, Australia.
- Verifying the Accuracy and Sensitivity of Resonant Field Imaging™, ITEM.
- Correlation Analysis of Four Energy Field Imaging Systems, Centre for Human Energy Field Research, United Kingdom.
- Veterinary Assessment Using RFI™ and Other Imaging Systems, Alison Goward, Queensland, Australia.
- Emotion Embodiment in Robot Assisted Rehabilitation System, Sidek, Shahrul et. al. 3rd International Conference on Advanced Applied Informatics, 2014.
- Use these links for additional information on RFI™:
- Two-page RFI™ Flyer
- Sample Aura & Brain Images & Interpretation Report (Word file)
- Understanding Auras and Bioenergies (Chapter 2 of RFI™ Technical Manual)
- RFI™ Technical Manual (The complete RFI™ Technical Manual)
- Full-Length RFI™ Video (27 Minutes, MPEG, 270 MB)
- RFI™ Website (most of the web pages for RFI™ in one file)
RFI™ Site Links
Introduction to Resonant Field Imaging™ | Scientific Details | RFI™ Video | RFI™ Testimonials | Frequently Asked Questions | RFI™ Technical Manual | RFI™ Research | Locations of RFI™ Use | RFI™ Tutorial | Existing RFI™ Users Page | RFI™ Article | Your RFI™ System Includes | Order RFI™
RFI™ is an experimental process that is continuously under investigation by ITEM. ITEM uses its own research and the research of RFI™ Investigators to evaluate, improve and modify the process. The RFI™ system and its components are not intended for the diagnosis, cure, mitigation or treatment of any disease nor any other medical condition, and is not intended to affect the structure or any biological function of the body. RFI™ is strictly an “analysis tool” that may be used to identify psychological and physiological energy-information. This information can then be used in various ways depending on the training and experience of the investigator or practitioner.